With all the deals, discounts, and promotions running around, it can be awfully tempting to spend a mint on Cyber Monday. But for those trying to stay thrifty and keep their spending in check, we’ve gathered some of the best Cyber Monday deals you can currently find for less than $50. There are plenty of deals on wireless earbuds, smart home devices, and Bluetooth speakers that fall below the $50 mark, many of which we recommend even when they’re not on sale.
If you’re planning to do some spending on bigger ticket items, we’ve also rounded up all the noteworthy discounts that are currently live at retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Best Buy, as well as the best Cyber Monday deals overall.
The best streaming device deals under $50
- Last year’s Roku Streaming Stick 4K is down to $24.99 at Amazon, Best Buy, and Target (normally $49.99). The standard Streaming Stick 4K gets access to most major streaming services but only offers private listening through the Roku app, not the remote itself, unlike the more expensive Roku Stream Stick 4K Plus.
- Amazon’s Fire TV Stick 4K Max is available at Amazon, Best Buy, and Target for $34.99 ($20 off). The excellent streaming device offers better performance than its predecessor and a large selection of streaming apps to choose from, as well as Wi-Fi 6 support. Read our review.
- Alternatively, if you don’t need Wi-Fi 6 support, you can buy Amazon’s latest Fire TV Stick 4K on sale for $24.99 ($25 off) at Amazon, Best Buy, and Target. While an older model, it still comes with an Alexa-equipped remote and offers support for Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR, and HDR10 Plus. Read our review.
- The Google Chromecast with Google TV (4K) is normally priced at $49.99 but is currently on sale at Target, Amazon, and Best Buy for $39.99. Google’s streaming device shares many of the same features seen with other models from Amazon and Roku, including 4K playback, but it also allows you to directly cast content from other devices to your TV if it isn’t natively supported. It also features more intuitive access to live TV, allowing you to easily add all of your favorite channels. Read our review.
- The entry-level Chromecast with Google TV (HD), which supports HDR video and comes with a Google Assistant remote, is on sale for $18 at Walmart instead of $29.99. It’s also available for $19.99 at Best Buy and Target. Read our review.
- The best earbud deals under $50
- The Jabra Elite 3 are usually $79.99 but are currently discounted to $47.99 at Amazon and $49.99 at Best Buy. The earbuds offer consistent and reliable performance at a remarkably low price. While they don’t have exciting features like multipoint Bluetooth support or noise cancellation, they’re lightweight and still provide great sound for the price. Read our review.
- We haven’t had a chance to try out Skullcandy’s Dime XT 2 earbuds, but we feel pretty confident in saying that you’ll have a tough time finding a better pair of earbuds for $19 given their feature set. Normally $29.88, Walmart has knocked about $10 off the wireless pair, which feature Tile integration as well as IPX4 sweat and water resistance.
The best gaming deals
- Sony’s excellent DualSense Wireless Controller is currently on sale for just $49 at Amazon and Walmart (normally $69) in select available colors. It can last for up to 12 hours on a single charge, features great haptic feedback and rear triggers with variable tension, and can be topped off using USB-C. Unfortunately, it’s only compatible with the PlayStation 5.
- Various colorways of the Xbox Wireless Controller are currently on sale at Amazon. The price varies depending on which color you get, with select colors going for as low as $44.99 (normally $64.99). If Amazon doesn’t have the color you want, Best Buy and Walmart are also both offering similar discounts right now, some for as low as $39.99.
- The Logitech G502 Hero is a long-standing icon of gaming mice. Normally $49.99, you can currently find the G502 on sale for $29.99 at Best Buy and $34.99 at Target. The claw-shaped design houses a 25,600 DPI optical sensor and 11 programmable buttons that can be remapped using Logitech’s G software suite. It also weighs 121 grams out of the box and comes with additional weights that can be added to the base for greater control.
- The Razer Orochi V2 is a gaming mouse that’s surprisingly portable, one that weighs in at less than 60 grams. Normally $69.99, you can currently find the V2 discounted to just $39.99 at Walmart and $34.99 at Amazon. You can pair the Orochi with devices using Bluetooth or 2.4Ghz wireless connectivity, and you can power it using either a AA or AAA battery, depending on how much weight you want. It’s also equipped with an 18K DPI optical sensor.
- If you’re looking for a compact mouse with a touch of added RGB underglow, the wired Razer Viper Mini is $19.99 ($20 off) at Amazon or $23.99 direct from Razer.
- The physical edition of Supergiant Games’ popular roguelike dungeon-crawler Hades is on sale at Amazon for $19.99 ($10 off) for the PlayStation 5. Read our review.
- Target is also featuring a handful of sales on physical and digital copies of games that would typically cost $59.99. For instance, if you’re gaming on a PC or an Xbox console, you can pick up a physical copy of Halo: Infinite for Xbox for just $19.99 ($40 off). Read our review.
- Olli Olli World is on sale for $17.99 ($12 off) on Amazon as a Steam download code. This pastel-tinted skateboarding game mixes in some rhythm game vibes for a unique experience that feels incredibly charming and fun to play. Read our review.
- The best Bluetooth speaker deals under $50
- The JBL Go 3 is usually $49.99 but is currently on sale for $24.99 at Best Buy or direct from JBL. The portable Bluetooth speaker is small enough to fit in your back pocket and even comes with a handy loop to attach it to the outside of a bag if you run out of space. It also can last for up to 10 hours on a single charge and gets topped off via USB-C.
- The slightly larger JBL Clip 4 is also on sale for $44.95 at Amazon and Target (normally $79.99). It’s another waterproof Bluetooth speaker from JBL but comes with an integrated carabiner to clip it onto your bag.
- Tribit StormBox Micro, another solid Bluetooth speaker, is currently discounted to just $35.99 at Amazon, down from its usual price of $49.99. The Micro is a surprisingly loud speaker with an IP67 weatherproof rating that can last for up to eight hours on a single charge. You can also attach the tiny speaker to a belt loop, the handlebars on your bike, or whatever you’d like using the integrated elastic strap.
The best deals on Amazon devices under $50
- You can buy Amazon’s fifth-gen Echo Dot for $24.99 from Amazon and Target instead of $49.99, and with a clock display for $39.99 ($20 off) at Amazon, Best Buy, and Target. The latest Echo Dot boasts a new temperature sensor, faster performance than the prior model, and all the same Alexa functionality as before, but you can also use it as an Eero Wi-Fi system extender. As an added bonus, Amazon is offering a white Philips Hue Smart Bulb with each purchase. Read our review.
- The third-gen Echo Dot offers the essential Alexa experience and is on sale at Amazon, Best Buy, and Target for just $14.99 (normally $39.99). It isn’t as versatile as its screen-based siblings or newer Echo Dot models, but the 2018 smart speaker still puts outs decent sound for its size and is compatible with all your favorite Alexa skills despite its age. Read our review.
- If you’re looking for an affordable Alexa-enabled smart display, the second-gen Echo Show 5 is on sale for $34.99 ($50 off) at Amazon, Best Buy, and Target. You can also get one bundled with the Blink Mini camera from Amazon for $49.99 ($69.99 off). The diminutive screen on the Echo Show 5 isn’t quite large enough for streaming content but it still lets you see your schedule, look up the weather forecast, or just stay appraised of current events. Read our review.
- You can also find the kid-friendly version of the second-gen Echo Show 5, which comes with parental controls and a splash of color, on sale for $39.99 at Amazon and Best Buy instead of $94.99.
- The 2022 version of the Amazon Fire 7 tablet is discounted to just $39.99 ($20 off) in its ad-supported configuration. The ad-free model is also on sale but comes in at $54.99 ($20 off). The 16GB tablet can have its storage expanded by up to 1TB with microSD cards; however, its 2GB of RAM limits the capabilities of the Fire 7 to streaming media and light gaming.
- The best smart home deals under $50
- The second-gen Nest Mini is on sale for just $18 ($31 off) at Walmart, or for $19.99 at Best Buy, Target, and the Google Store. Although it can play music, the colorful smart speaker primarily serves as an access point for Google Assistant, allowing you to control your other smart devices from any room in your home. Read our review.
- If you like the Google Nest experience but want a more powerful speaker, the Google Nest Audio is currently available at Best Buy and Walmart for $49.99 instead of the usual $99.99. The Nest Audio provides the same skills and features as the Nest Mini but functions as a far more powerful speaker that can be paired in tandem with another Nest Audio for stereo sound. Read our review.
- Amazon is offering discounts on its Blink Video Doorbell systems. Right now, you can buy the battery-powered Blink Video Doorbell for just $34.99 instead of its usual $49.99. The standalone unit can be powered by a pair of AA batteries and provides you with alerts to your phone or Echo devices. Amazon has also discounted a bundle that includes the Sync Module 2 to $54.98 (normally $84.98), which allows you to store recorded footage locally without the need for a Blink subscription plan.
- The latest Nest Hub smart display is on sale for around $50 from Walmart, Google, Target, and Best Buy.
- Miscellaneous deals under $50
- If you’re looking for a versatile miniature toolkit, you can currently get the 28-piece electric screwdriver set from Arrowmax for $36.49 (normally $49.99). The Arrowmax is rechargeable via USB-C and has four LED lights built into the tip. While it doesn’t have quite as many extras as the iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit, the Arrowmax still includes all the necessary bits to conduct emergency repairs on small electronics and other household items.
- Walmart has discounted a Fujifilm Instax Mini 7 Plus bundle — which includes the instant camera and a pack of 10 exposures — to $49 (normally $78). It’s tough to imagine a scenario that isn’t made more fun by the presence of a camera that delivers physical keepsakes of your favorite candid moments.
- If you’re tired of misplacing your valuables, you can currently pick up the latest Tile Mate on Amazon for just $17.99 (normally $24.99). The platform-agnostic Bluetooth tracker can help you locate lost objects from up to 250 feet away by showing you their location in the Tile app and by emitting a ring when you get close.
- While some of Nomad’s accessories skew toward the more expensive side, there are plenty of discounted options below $50 worth checking out. Nomad’s leather AirPods cases are currently on sale for $20.95 (normally $29.95), for instance.
- If you need more charging accessories, there are a few worthwhile recommendations that fall below $50. Anker’s five-foot Power Strip Surge Protector is normally $35.99 but is discounted to just $25.99, while the Anker 735 65W USB-C charger is on sale for $44.99 (normally $59.99). And just because we love LED readouts on charging cables, you can currently pick up the four-foot SooPii 100W cable for a little under $9 when you apply the on-screen coupon before checkout (normally $13.99).
- The HyperX Cloud Core Wireless headset is discounted to $49.99 at Amazon and Best Buy, or $49.99 at Target.